Rip Blu-ray to The New iPad (iPad 3)
You have a lot of Blu-ray movies at home but are desperate to find a way to rip them into some kind of videos in a certain format so that your iPad 3 is able to play? Now you just come to the right place. What you can do is to find some media tools to convert your Blu-ray movies into iPad 3 compatible HD MP4 videos.
That’s where and when a Blu-ray Ripper software comes into your mind. DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is such a software which converts any Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO image file and Blu-ray movie folder on your HDD into high definition MP4 videos to play on iPad 3.
Can’t wait to see how? Just move ahead:
Rip Blu-rays for iPad 3: Step 1 -> Download and install the latest DVDFab 9 onto your computer;
Rip Blu-rays for iPad 3: Step 2 -> Launch DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option at the Option Interface (or from the Option Bar at the Main Interface), then load the Blu-ray you are about to convert;
Rip Blu-rays for iPad 3: Step 3 -> Select the movie title, audio track and subtitle stream you want to keep at the Operation Window, click the Profile Box (or Profile Icon) to find iPad 3 from Profile Library and press "OK" button, then just hit “Start” button at the Main Interface to go converting.
Note: selecting iPad 3 profile from the built-in Profile Library is the key point of the whole process.
Software you need: The latest build of DVDFab 9
Product you need order: Blu-ray Ripper
For more information, please refer to DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper page.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Convert Blu-ray Videos to MKV/M4P/M2S/TS and More with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?