Rip Blu-ray 3D to Anaglyph 3D
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is powerful as a Blu-ray 3D ripper which can rip Blu-ray 3D to anaglyph 3D video, side-by-side 3D video, etc. This tutorial is about how to output an anaglyph 3D from the source Blu-ray 3D. It’s easy and professional. Now let’s take a look at it.
Step 1: Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option, load in the source
Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option, and insert the source 3D BD into optical drive for DVDFab to load it, or you can drag and drop the backup 3D Blu-ray file from your PC into the program. One or two seconds later, the movie will be in, and the longest title will be selected by default. You can freely change the audio tracks and subtitles freely if you like.
Step 2: Choose a profile
Open Profile box to navigate to 3D Format, and to choose a format on the left panel. Then go to select a profile for the output 3D video.
Step 3: Choose an anaglyph 3D mode
Click Advanced Settings button to go to 3D tab, then choose the Anaglyph bullet and select an anaglyph mode, according to your anaglyph 3D glasses and other specific requirements, in the drop down list as circled in the red below.
Click Edit button to open Video Effect window, where you can resize the source aspect ratio and frame resolution of the video, or you can crop the image for display.
Step 4: Hit Start button
Hit Start button on the main interface to start conversion. During the process all detailed progress info can be previewed.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Convert Blu-ray Videos to MKV/M4P/M2S/TS and More with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?