Rip 3D BD to 2D Video
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper can meet your needs of converting 3D BD to 2D video for viewing on your 2D devices. It’s very simple with just a couple of steps and clicks. Follow me to take a look at how to use it to rip 3D BD to 2D Video, then try it out for free during its 30-day trial period.
Step 1: Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option and load in the 3D BD
Start up DVDFab 9 and choose Ripper option. Then insert the 3D BD into optical drive for DVDFab to import it. After it’s in, the longest movie title will be auto selected with the audio tracks and subtitles free to be changed.
Step 2: Choose a profile
Open Profile box. Go to Format to choose a format, then select a profile for the output video.
You can also go to Device to choose a device related profile for the 2D video.
Step 3: Set parameters for the video
Click Advanced Settings button, then go to Video tab to set video parameters, and to Audio tab to set audio parameters if you’re not going to used the default setting.
Click Edit button on the main interface to open Video Effect window where you can re-set the source aspect ratio and frame resolution of the video, and you can also crop the image for display.
Step 4: Start conversion
Hit Start button on the main interface to start conversion. During the process, all detailed progress info can be viewed.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Convert Blu-ray Videos to MKV/M4P/M2S/TS and More with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?