How to Rip and Convert DVD to 3GP with DVD to 3GP Ripper?
Despite the fact that 3GP video format is an outdated file container format and is being phased out in the new digital era, but if you still got a cell phone or device that supports playing this gradually disappearing video format, you can use DVDFab DVD Ripper, a marvelous DVD to 3GP converter software, to convert your DVD movies into 3GP video.
Here is a tip for you:
Convert DVD into 3GP: Step 1-> Download and install the latest DVDFab 9 onto your computer;
Convert DVD into 3GP: Step 2-> Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option at the Option Interface (or from the Option Bar at the Main Interface), then load the DVD movie per the instructions;
Convert DVD into 3GP: Step 3-> Click the Profile Box (or Profile Icon) to find a 3GP profile from Device column in Profile Library, like 9300 in NOKIA section, and then press "OK" button to hit “Start” button at the Main Interface to go converting.
Note: In DVDFab 9 built-in profile library, there are only four 3GP profiles left, they are 9300 and 6630 from NOKIA section, D600 in Samsung section, and K750i/K800i in Sony section, Device column.
Software you need: the latest build of DVDFab 9
Product you need order: DVD Ripper
For more information, you can go to DVDFab DVD Ripper page.
- How to Convert DVD to iPad/iPad Pro/ iPhone X/iPhone 8/Xbox 360/Samsung Galaxy S9 and More
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to iPod/iPhone 4S with DVD Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to MP4 with DVD to MP4 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to PSP with DVD to PSP Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to ZUNE with DVD to ZUNE Ripper?