How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to TS Files with Blu-ray Ripper?
Do you want to rip and convert your Blu-ray to TS file to play the Blu-ray movie on some high definition devices? If you want to, you can never miss DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper, a powerful ripper tool that can convert Blu-ray to various video formats, including TS format. Now let me show you how to rip Blu-ray to TS file with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper.
How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to TS File: Step 1 > Run DVDFab 10, choose the Ripper module and load the source.
How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to TS File: Step 2 > Navigate to the profile library on the top left corner of the main interface and choose Format > Video > TS.
How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to TS File: Step 3 > After the source is loaded in, the longest title, namely the main movie, will be selected by default. But here you can choose other titles. You also can choose the chapters, audio tracks, subtitles, define the names of the chosen titles, and do advanced settings according to your needs. You are even able to edit the Blu-ray video with the built-in editor.
How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to TS File: Step 4 > Click the "folder" button to select a directory to save the output video. And then you can click the "Start" button to start the ripping process.
For more detailed information about DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper, https://www.dvdfab.cn/blu-ray-ripper.htm.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Convert Blu-ray Videos to MKV/M4P/M2S/TS and More with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?