How to Convert 2D Blu-ray to TS 3D Video?
DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter can work with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper to rip and convert 2D Blu-ray to 3D TS video with great 3D effect. Next is a simple tutorial about how to do this conversion easily and professionally. Just follow me.
Step 1: Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option
Start up DVDFab 9, and choose Ripper option. After the main interface of Ripper shows up, just insert the Blu-ray disc into Blu-ray drive. Seconds later, the movie will be imported into this program, with the longest movie title selected by default, and the audio tracks and subtitles changeable.
Step 2: Choose a profile
Open Profile menu and navigate to 3D Format (DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter is in active now). And navigate to ts format to select your favorite profile.
Step 3: Set 3D format and effect
Click Advanced Settings button and go to 3D tab to set 3D format and 3D effect freely.
You can also switch to Video tab and Audio tab to set video parameters and audio parameters.
And if you want to crop the image for display, or resize the source aspect ratio or frame resolution, just click Edit button to open Video Effect window.
Step 4: Start conversion
OK. If everything is OK, just hit Start button to start conversion. During the process, you can view detailed progress info and preview the progress with real time images.
OK. Now leave the rest to DVDFab 9. More info about DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter can be found at: https://www.dvdfab.cn/2d-to-3d-converter.htm
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Convert Blu-ray Videos to MKV/M4P/M2S/TS and More with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?