How to Convert 2D Blu-ray to M2TS 3D Video?
If you want to convert 2D Blu-ray to 3D M2TS for viewing on your 3D devices, just use DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter and DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper to do this. Everything is easy, including 3D customization. Next let’s have a look at how to do the conversion professionally with DVDFab.
Step 1: Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option, and load in the 2D Blu-ray source
Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option, and you’ll see the main interface of Ripper. Now introduce the 2D Blu-ray you want to convert into DVDFab. After it’s in, the longest movie title is auto selected with audio tracks and subtitles changeable.
Step 2: Choose a profile
Open Profile box to navigate to 3D Format to choose a profile for M2TS format (DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter is active now).
Step 3: Set 3D format and effect
Click Advanced Settings button on the main interface, then go to 3D tab to set 3D format and effect. And you can also switch to Video tab and Audio tab to set video and audio parameters.
By the way, you can click Edit button on the main interface to open Video Effect window to resize and crop image for display.
Step 4: Start conversion
Hit Start button to start conversion. And all detailed progress info can be monitored.
OK. Done. More info about DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter, please go to: https://www.dvdfab.cn/2d-to-3d-converter.htm
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Convert Blu-ray Videos to MKV/M4P/M2S/TS and More with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?