Rip and Convert DVD to Sony Tablet
DVDFab DVD Ripper can rip DVD and convert DVD to Sony Tablet. It’s easy to use and the output file is very outstanding in quality. Now follow me to learn more about how to use it for this DVD to Sony Tablet conversion.
Step 1: Run DVDFab, Choose Ripper then select the profile
Run DVDFab, click Ripper option. On the left panel, click the profile icon to open the profile library. Then go to Device -> Sony to choose the profile Xperia Z2 Tablet.
Step 2: Load in the DVD source
Insert the DVD disc you want to convert into DVD drive, or click Add button to load in the source if the DVD content is saved as a digital file. After the movie is in, you will see the longest movie title is automatically selected, with audio tracks, subtitles and chapters changeable. You can also choose other titles to rip.
Click Edit button on the top of the interface then you can trim and crop the video, add watermark, load external subtitles, etc.
Step 3: Start conversion
Click the Start button to start conversion if all settings are OK. During the process, you can view detailed progress info, and set your PC to shut down or hibernate, or set DVDFab to exit, when all tasks are done.
OK. Done. More info about DVDFab DVD Ripper can be found at: www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-ripper.htm
- How to Convert DVD to iPad/iPad Pro/ iPhone X/iPhone 8/Xbox 360/Samsung Galaxy S9 and More
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to iPod/iPhone 4S with DVD Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to MP4 with DVD to MP4 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to PSP with DVD to PSP Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to ZUNE with DVD to ZUNE Ripper?