How to Trim Videos When Converting Blu-ray Movies with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper？
Talking about transferring your Blu-ray movies onto your mobile devices, like smart phones and tablets etc, for watching on the trips, you may occasionally come to the need of transferring just a short clip from a certain Blu-ray, which is your favorite part of that specific movie. How to do this? With the Video Trim feature available from DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper. This can be achieved easily and quickly.
Here is a demonstration on that process. Move on for details.
Trim Videos with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper: Step 1 -> Update your software version to DVDFab 18.104.22.168 or later, and load the target Blu-ray movie;
Trim Videos with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper: Step 2 -> After you’ve with the subtitle, audio settings other advanced settings, click the “Edit” button near the top left corner of the operation window;
Trim Videos with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper: Step 3 -> At the Video Effect Settings panel, move to Trim section, then move the sliding button (or click the “Previous 1s” and “Next 1s” buttons) to set the “Trim start point” and “Trim end point”;
Trim Videos with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper: Step 4 -> Click the “OK” button from the current window and then start the conversion as usual.
That’s all you need to know about how to utilize the Trim feature. Have fun! More information, please refer to https://www.dvdfab.cn/blu-ray-ripper.htm
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Convert Blu-ray Videos to MKV/M4P/M2S/TS and More with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?